Getting healthy, glowing & flawless skin is what every girl needs. But, choosing a right skin care product according to your skin type is a real task. There are zillions of products in the market advertising about their skin care products. We end up spending thousands in buying either chemical based products or products which claim that they are herbal but have many hidden ingredients which can harm your skin. You van never deny the Role of natural products for getting Healthy & Glowing skin.
About the Brand
As a beauty blogger, it’s my job to try out new products.And, tell my audience that what is good and which products are just a waste of money. Recently, while scrolling on Instagram I found a brand from Kerala named as “Deyga“. It sells all kinds of skin care, hair care, baby care & wellness products which are all handmade.
All the products they sell are so amazing with such great reviews by customers. So, I thought to get my hands on it. And, sharing honest reviews on a few of their skin care range which I have tried.
If you are serious towards your skin care routine, then you must include a good face pack in your regime. This helps you to get that visible difference in your skin texture and complexion in the long run. No skin care works overnight. But, using a right product and being regular in it you will yourself feel the desired changes on face and body.
So, coming back to this amazing brand “Deyga” I have tried their “ROSE & MULETHI SKIN BRIGHTENING PACK“. My skin became very dull and dry after going through a surgery in Dec’19. When I opened the jar, I could clearly smell dried rose fragrance and once applied you feel like you have applied crushed rose petals on your face.
This face pack is having grainy texture which is very mild for your skin and helps in mild exfoliation every time you use it.
Ingredients & their benefits:
It contains four major ingredients and the perfect treat for dull and dry skin. Rejuvenate & brighten up the glow.
- Native Roses: Roses, having high level if antioxidants and fatty acid help in maintaining skin moisture which improve skin elasticity. Having antibacterial properties and a rich source of Vitamin A & C, it helps in reducing acne marks and prevent premature ageing. Vitamin C helps in skin brightness and pore minimization.
- Mulethi: It has anti-oxidant and emollient properties which reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. It keeps the skin hydrated & rejuvenate it. Mulethi is best for the people having dry skin as it helps in reducing dry patches and flakiness.
- Oat Meal: Oatmeal works best as a natural Exfoliator which removes the dead cells from the skin and facilitates new cell growth.
- Skin Cherishing Essential Oil:I can’t tell you how much beneficial essential oils are for our face. They work to tone & rejuvenate your skin and helps in reducing signs of ageing as well.
Method of use:
Add a few drops of milk/ water to a table spoon of powder. Apply a thick layer on the skin & let dry for 15 minutes. Wash off with a gentle massage.
Store in cool and dry place and keep away from direct sunlight.
Price, Packaging & Shelf life:
It retails for Rs 490 for 200 ml of product & comes in classy glass packaging with 8 months of shelf life. As there is no chemical used due to which the shelf life is also less than as compared to the other products in the market.
The glass packaging is really delicate. So, the brand send the products in a thick layer of bubble wrap and pack them inside a sturdy cardboard jar. This makes it even more safe during transition.
My opinion on “ROSE & MULETHI SKIN BRIGHTENING PACK”
It really soothe the skin and you get the feeling of using a natural product on your face. You can massage it on your skin to exfoliate and keep it for 15 minutes. As I have a very dry skin, I didn’t feel any dryness on my face when I washed my face once the face pack dried down. My skin felt more softer and radiant every single time I use it. That’s the role of natural products for Healthy & Glowing skin.
So, this product is worth every penny. And, you should invest your money in this wonderful product. This face pack is for all skin type.
DEYGA BEAUTIFYING SERUM
Another product which I have been using since last 15 days is “Deyga Beautifying Serum“. As the name suggests this serum is a mix of all the oils best for your skin, which helps to beautify & brighten up the dull skin.
It is pale yellow in color and has a bitter smell which is obviously because of bitter almond oil used in it. The smell can be a problem for some of you, but it vanishes after a minute once the serum gets properly absorb into the skin. The consistency of the serum is light, but as this is the mixture of oils so, just one drop if it is enough.
A unique oil for the skin. Non-greasy, lightweight and fast absorbing serum for softness and shine with antioxidant and antibacterial benefits. This unique blend of oils and herbs is formulated to help skin look young and healthy.
Ingredients & their benefits:
- Moringa Oil:It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protects the skin from ageing & other environmental damages. This is considered best for healing acne marks or any kind of skin infection.
- Bitter Almond Oil: This is rich in Vitamin A and E. Due to which it can be used to treat acne, reducing acne marks, pre-mature ageing, heals sun damage & absorbing moisture in the skin which keeps the skin moisturized and glowing.
- Baobab: This oil is best suited for all skin types and a rich source of omega fatty acid. It helps to fight acne, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Baobab also preserves collagen, which provides elasticity & strength to the skin, maintain moisture balance and protect skin from air pollution.
- Kukui Oil:Like Baobab oil, Kukui oil also helps in reducing scars, prevent acne, heal dry skin, anti ageing, reduce stretch marks. But, one special quality about this oil is that it gets absorbed into the deepest layer of the skin. This quality makes it even more effective and act as a protective barrier against environmental damage.
Due to all the ingredients used, this oil based serum helps in getting the below benefits:
- 100% Natural
- Brightens dull skin
- Repairs pigmentation
- Minimizes fine lines and signs of ageing
- Relieves dark circles.
Method of use:
Apply serum with your finger tips, patting it on and smoothing out. Avoid massage.
Price, Packaging & Shelf life:
It retails for Rs 730 for 30 ml quantity & comes in glass dropper packaging and very safely packed in bubble wrap and sturdy cardboard box which reduces the chances of product breakage during transit.
The shelf life of this product is 8 months, which is very good considering the fact that no chemical preservatives are used in it.
My opinion on “BEAUTIFYING SERUM”
I have been using it for a while now and can clearly see a visible glow on my face. I am using it daily after morning bath and can see that my dark circles are vanishing slowly and skin feels radiant with even skin tone. Oil based Serums are usually costly, but this one is so pocket friendly and because you just need one drop of it so, it is going to last long till months.
All the products from this brand are cruelty free, handmade,no added colors and preservatives & most important “MADE IN INDIA“.
I highly recommend both the products to you and insist to try them once. I loved how it has changed my skin and gave me what I want. I never invest my hard earned money on anything which I don’t believe in but, this brand has won my heart and I have decided to stick on it for the longest time possible. As, you can never ignore the role of natural products for Healthy & Glowing skin. If you are interested in some other contents like relationships, emotions, please have a glimpse on my other articles as well. You can have a look at 365 gorgeous for some amazing reviews like this.
After workings in an MNC since ages, I noticed that I am not able to find my real happiness in spite of getting handsome salary every month. Then after baby, when I had no option, I became an accidental blogger and started writing on life issues and emotional traumas people go through in life. I realized that this is what I love to do, and that’s my passion. Like every woman, I also love makeup, shopping, and eating and have a YouTube channel where you can find me showing my hauls, makeup, and much more. Not to forget I love traveling as well and in short in love myself and happy go, lucky person.
Feel free to contact me if you have any life related issues or need any suggestions. Also, I am quiet good in telling which makeup product is good and which you should avoid so I can also help you with that.