I spent my entire 20’s in searching a right skin & hair care products. But, due to lack of knowledge & money I end up buying cheap chemical based products in the market. Now, after reading so much about skin and their needs I prefer to buy only herbal products. In the last article, I talked about a brand called “Deyga” and their products. After using them, I can say that this brand makes one of the best handmade skin care & hair care products in India.
All the products from this brand are cruelty free, handmade,no added colors and preservatives & most important “MADE IN INDIA“. As I like their skin care range a lot and saw visible results. So, I thought of trying their hair & Lip care range as well.
Hair Care Range:
In this range they have hair serums, shampoo bars, oils, hair butter, lemon mist, hair packs and much more. But, because I was dealing with severe hair fall issues and want to grow my hair long for ages, so, I tried their “Hair Growth Oil“.
Hair the most important feature of the face to be taken care of. DEYGA Hair growth oil is cherished with natural ingredients from Mother earth. The smell is divine & it leaves your hair soft & cold. It comes with a root applicator which makes it even easier to apply on scalp & penetrates evenly in the roots. This oil is reddish in color and have a strong smell of organic coconut oil in it.
Ingredients & it’s benefits:
- Coconut Oil: I am using coconut oil on my hairs since I am born. This is highly recommended by our grand mother’s because it stimulates hair growth by getting deep into the hair follicles. Coconut oil provides good moisture to the hairs making them soft, smooth and shiny.
- Hibiscus: It is a very nice ingredient to fight hair fall, prevents premature graying, treats dandruff, dryness & hair breakage.
- Fenugreek: This is one of the best ingredients which helps in hair fall, baldness, growth & hair thinning. It helps in giving that extra shine to the hairs due to the high amount of nicotinic acid & protein content.
- Castor Oil: Like Fenugreek, castor oil is also rich in protein and nicotinic acid & helps in dandruff and stimulates hair growth. It has antibacterial properties which help in cleaning scalp & protect from infection.
- Grapeseed Oil: It is considered as most lighter weight oil, which moisturizes the hair and helps in reducing frizz.
- Rosemary essential oil: This oil is very helpful in hair growth, premature graying and stimulates blood circulation in hair roots.
How to Use:
- Use the hair root applicator to apply the oil.
- Directly apply on the scalp.
- Massage your scalp to boost blood circulation.
Price, Packaging & Shelf life:
It retails for Rs 600 for 100 ml of product and comes in a plastic bottle with root applicator. This has a shelf life of 6 months and due to root applicator, it became very easy to spread oil all over the scalp.
My opinion on “HAIR GROWTH OIL”
I have noticed two changes in my hairs after applying this oil overnight.
- My hair feels soft & smooth after wash.
- Hair fall has reduced to a great extent.
This hair oil works amazing & I will recommend it to the people who are dealing with hair fall and planning to grow their hairs.
Lip Care Range:
In the lip care range, this brand has a variety of lip balms & scrubs according to the fragrance and ingredients you like. They have beet root, Shea butter, mint, chocolate, strawberry & vanilla lip care options for you.
I got my hands on “BEETROOT LIP BALM“because it is enriched with the goodness of beeswax, which helps to moisten the lips and protect them. Enriched with essential oils, which keep the lips nourished.
- It is ideal for people with dry and chapped lips.
- Leaves a subtle shine on the lips.
- Make the lips soft and supple.
- Heals the cuts on the lips caused due to dryness.
Ingredients & it’s benefits:
- Beeswax: It has antioxidant, antibacterial & anti- inflammatory substance which helps in good moisturization & protection from harmful sun rays.
- Beetroot extract:Having bleaching properties, it helps in giving your lips natural pink color.
- Shea butter:This is a rich source of Vitamin A and E and helps in curing chapped lips.
- Avocado oil: It has a substance called “Sterolin” which helps in getting supple soft lips.
How to use:
- Take a small amount on your fingertips.
- Apply directly on lips.
- Use as frequently as required. You can also use it with your favorite lipstick for smooth application.
Price, Packaging & Shelf life:
It is packed beautifully in an aluminium jar with product red in color. But, when you apply this on your lips it comes transparent with least pigment. The price of this is Rs 290 for 20 GM of quantity with a shelf life of 8 months.
My opinion on “BEETROOT LIP BALM”
When I opened the jar I could smell Desi ghee in it, however, there is no such ingredient in the list. This is so hydrating and best for chapped lips. I have noticed that my lips got to lighten up after using it regularly. You should try it once because as per price point of view, it is reasonable and mostly important it’s herbal.
Overall, I like this brand and can say that I am there permanent customer now. They are one of the best Handmade skin care & hair care products in India.
After workings in an MNC since ages, I noticed that I am not able to find my real happiness in spite of getting handsome salary every month. Then after baby, when I had no option, I became an accidental blogger and started writing on life issues and emotional traumas people go through in life. I realized that this is what I love to do, and that’s my passion. Like every woman, I also love makeup, shopping, and eating and have a YouTube channel where you can find me showing my hauls, makeup, and much more. Not to forget I love traveling as well and in short in love myself and happy go, lucky person.
Feel free to contact me if you have any life related issues or need any suggestions. Also, I am quiet good in telling which makeup product is good and which you should avoid so I can also help you with that.